Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
I never knew what Hallett called their boat, this boat was designed by Bob Carlson, the plug was built be my dad in his garage in Garden Grove. Ron Eddy of Eliminator Daytona and other boats fame, finished the deck and actually lengthened the plug.

Somehow, Nick Barron and I "Hooked Up" and Nick build the mold. We called our boats "Snappers", I never knew what Nick called his.

Nick told me their was no money in these Mini Boats, https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product/2x-gargoyles/ so I I sold the mold for $6,000 to a guy in Oceanside. He took the mold to Eliminator's Mexico shop. My friend, Marion Davies has had the mold since the late '80's in Mexico.crypto poker online

I met with Marion in March, 2012, and asked what he'd charge me to build a boat. We have not "Hooked up" since March...He said he was busy, I told him I was real busy.

What these boats needed was a 50-60 HP, not 30 HP as the Coast Guard required...They ran like a "Rocket" with a 50 Yamaha, with power trim.

ADD:

Picture of your boat is at the Needles Marina, right??
It's like a maritime soap opera, filled with molds, plugs, and engines with a need for speed.