http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDcNK0-tio

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
06-28-2010, 06:48 PM
John wus driving, they were out testing for the races
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDcNK0-tio

thats the only boat that john will drive

ima75man
06-29-2010, 05:13 AM
jason, quess you noticed worlds fastest, remember them words, because you and soules train going down. must have been testing in the srg waters, noticed the hard hat and the bullet prove vest..also had the poe-poe boat standing guard.. 75 man out

MWhite
06-29-2010, 06:10 PM
jason, quess you noticed worlds fastest, remember them words, because you and soules train going down. must have been testing in the srg waters, noticed the hard hat and the bullet prove vest..also had the poe-poe boat standing guard.. 75 man out

killer must have ordered the gag order, or cut ya'll tongues out, ya'll to quiet.

ima75man
06-29-2010, 06:28 PM
m/white,ya'll know when the killer speaks,ya'll listen, kinda like E.F. hutton.. srg got the killer to race and now the bogulosa boyz coming to a river near you soon, and don't forget mitch hardee putting the coon tune on the myth moter,some one said mitch might have a big omc under the cowl, top secret..yfc and the s.c. boyz,they will come soon.SRG ya'll better start putting everybodys stuff on one boat again. remember jason johnson will be there,and kent, m/white you and kent need to race again.. last but don't forget ole slow poke 75 man, with the 58 mph omc..racers are guna pick numbers to see who races the srg first..i'll be up on the hill cooking some of BP 90 weight shrimp and mullet..hope to meet some great racers and put some names with faces.. cody, i didn't forget you, you waiting on tripp soules to show.. i think there might be a dark horse racer to show, heard it on the microwave 75 man out

MWhite
06-29-2010, 07:04 PM
m/white,ya'll know when the killer speaks,ya'll listen, kinda like E.F. hutton.. srg got the killer to race and now the bogulosa boyz coming to a river near you soon, and don't forget mitch hardee putting the coon tune on the myth moter,some one said mitch might have a big omc under the cowl, top secret..yfc and the s.c. boyz,they will come soon.SRG ya'll better start putting everybodys stuff on one boat again. remember jason johnson will be there,and kent, m/white you and kent need to race again.. last but don't forget ole slow poke 75 man, with the 58 mph omc..racers are guna pick numbers to see who races the srg first..i'll be up on the hill cooking some of BP 90 weight shrimp and mullet..hope to meet some great racers and put some names with faces.. cody, i didn't forget you, you waiting on tripp soules to show.. i think there might be a dark horse racer to show, heard it on the microwave 75 man out
well i see the killer didnt cut your tongue out, damn you had alot to say, took me 10 minutes to read all that, SRG going to river this weekend, going to try a few things. 75 dont send no spys down there, I know who your eyes are. Cody got secret weapon hes going to try out. Still waiting on gene. Beano back on line again and ready. come on down this weekend, if you leave this thursday, you'll be here friday morning. just in time for good weekend. hank will let you stay on the hooter boat, where i got shot at. geneo going to cook big stakes for all of us, later