PDA

View Full Version : Bravo III Propeller Report

Ron Hill
03-27-2011, 04:47 PM
We at Hill Marine try our best to answer our customer's questions and give good customer service.Sometimes it is difficult to understand the customer.

It appears he's happy with our 24 Four by Four Bravo Three propellers compared t his Mercury Bravo Three propellers. I think I'd suggested 22's but he bought 24...

I'll up date you if I get more e-mails..

Hello I wanted to let you know that today I tried the propeller blades 24 to 3 mercruiser and I must say that these are good retrying your pitch propeller 4 blades are 24 to read the motor is out of 300 laps I can not understand what you seem to be 22 think.
pending greetings.

Ron Hill
03-31-2011, 03:34 PM
We got another report today....

Chad & Dad;,
Just wanted to compliment you BOTH on my New Four X Four Bravo 3 Set for the Sea
Ray Sundancer. You both did a Great Performance Improvement Increasing my RPM
by a 1000 and out of Hole Shot in Half the time! Holding on the Plane is
incredible and so are the turns without Cavitation=WOW. Thanks again and look
forward to doing business again.

Best Wishes,
Brian

This is what Hill Marine's Four by Four Bravo III signature propellers look like.

Ron Hill
04-08-2011, 05:21 PM
No, i didn't order them yet. There are some nuances with payment. I'll write.

From Russian customer....

Ron Hill
04-14-2011, 05:29 PM
So, I did a little "EXTRA" for our customer....

Dear Mr Hill:
What a great notice.!, Please receive a big and sincere congratulation because your new grand son, We are waiting our first till August, my wife and I are crazy about..!
Make extensive for all the implicated..
I wish the best for all your loved ones
Best Regards
Carlos
P.S. Thank you very much for the bonus..!!

mercguy
04-14-2011, 06:22 PM
I think you should send me up a couple sets of 20-22 pitch B3 props to demo...............we have LOTS of B3 customers in our 250 boat dry stack and with lots of recent repowers from 454 to 383's, prop changes have been in order.......................and the 4 blades really help a controlled RPM change.......

www.baysidemarine.com

Ron Hill
05-27-2011, 01:45 PM
I think you should send me up a couple sets of 20-22 pitch B3 props to demo...............we have LOTS of B3 customers in our 250 boat dry stack and with lots of recent repowers from 454 to 383's, prop changes have been in order.......................and the 4 blades really help a controlled RPM change.......

www.baysidemarine.com

Sorry I missed this post..... What size do you figure you need... 18 and 20???

Ron Hill
05-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Hill Marine Products
Bravo III Four by Four Propellers by Hill Marine.. See what one happy customer wrote...
Chad & Dad,
Just wanted to compliment you Both on my New Four X Four Bravo 3 Set for the Sea
Ray Sundancer. You both did a Great Performance Improvement Increasing my RPM
by a 1000 and out of Hole Shot in Half the time! Holding on the Plane is
incredible and so are the turns without Cavitation=WOW. Thanks again and look
forward to doing business again.

Best Wishes,
Brian

mercguy
05-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Sorry I missed this post..... What size do you figure you need... 18 and 20???

only have one boat that "might" benefit from an 18p set, most others are 20 and 22 sets............since the majority are 2.20:1 ratio drives..........on single engine 25-30ft cruisers..........

Ron Hill
05-30-2011, 12:26 PM
I tried to call Friday, but line was busy. Figured your shop was jumping...

Let me get with Chad, tomorrow, 5/31/11, and figure out our inventory....

I'll call you at your shop or send me an email ronhill@hillmarine.com

Ron Hill
07-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Just got a report back from a very happy customer. He wife asked him, "Is this OUR boat?" The new Signature Four By Four propellers on their 45 foot Wellcraft picked up 4 miles per hour on top end. Their old props came out of the hole like a SLUG, and a 2,400 RPM's they went 18 miles per hour. The new Four By Four's run 24 MPH at 2,400 RPM's.

This twin engine Wellcraft has twin 496 HO's. This customer just called to say he is totally impressed with his new propellers.

Call Signature Propellers at 1-800-762-0309.

Ron Hill
07-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the great customer service. Chad Hill was a great help in finding the props I needed and getting them to me on time, both times! They work great on my 310 Sea Ray, they cruise awesome with no loss to top speed. Great hole shot, incredible stern lift over the 3 blades, and I can back way down in rough water and not fall off plane. I would recommend Hill Marine and Signature Props to anyone.

Thanks again,
Greg McLain

Thanks, Greg!!!