PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Gene East

1100r
04-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Hope your having a great Birthday!!
Todd

Master Oil Racing Team
04-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday Gene. I was thinking about you today. Next time you and Norma have a carp sandwich, let it remind you of all your friends here at BRF, and the ones you soaked your socks for. Cold feet in the morning in outboard racing didn't mean you were a quitter. It meant another day of racing.;) Your are one of the best.

Bill Van Steenwyk
04-17-2012, 07:15 PM
More good wishes from Eileen and I.

Bill

Steve Litzell
04-18-2012, 01:58 AM
Happy Birthday Gene, One of my early hero's. I will have a drink of Jack in your honor!:D

Gene East
04-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Thanks guys,

Yesterday was a whirlwind with all the e-mails, facebook book greetings (I still don't understand facebook), phone calls etc. but It was fun. Thanks everyone!

Steve, I hope the Jack went down smoothly. I seldom drink, but Norma enticed me into having a glass of wine last night.

GOD had good things in mind when HE made corn, barley, and grapes. HE just asks that we use moderation in our "enjoyment" of all the pleasures HE has given us.

Sorry Grandma. That's another story for another time!

Hope to see everyone at DePue.

If you haven't signed up yet, do it now!

Frank Volker
04-18-2012, 06:48 AM
CAUTION: LATE BIRTHDAY GREETING AHEAD ==> Hey Gene, Happy Birthday! We're still undecided on the DePue event. The bike was born with no compass and could end up anywhere at any time. :)

Gene East
04-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Frank,

I'm mailing you a registration form so you can think on it more. There will be plenty of opportunity for you to discuss you favorite subject, exhaust tuning the 2-cycle engine.

I'd love to see you there.