View Full Version : Big Race NC

bad news racing
07-15-2012, 01:01 PM
We are waiting in for thoes vidoes from the race
Hope yall had a good day, understand there was some rain
:cool:

ima75man
07-15-2012, 07:00 PM
don't know about happening in n.c... but on the blackwater, i had a terrible day.. both spring shackles, rusted into.. little damage to the trailer, got to the river, starter messed up, then the carb linkage broke, and bottom carb was flooding, not a good day, but we had fun,even the guys i was going to race helped out.. it's nice to have freinds.. i had a jason johnson day.. thanks jason for the help...

MWhite
07-15-2012, 07:11 PM
don't know about happening in n.c... but on the blackwater, i had a terrible day.. both spring shackles, rusted into.. little damage to the trailer, got to the river, starter messed up, then the carb linkage broke, and bottom carb was flooding, not a good day, but we had fun,even the guys i was going to race helped out.. it's nice to have freinds.. i had a jason johnson day.. thanks jason for the help...
75man sounds like it wasnt meant for u too go to the water this weekend, them omc motors will do that to u,,,, leave u stranded,,, glad u made it in all right.;):D lol

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
07-16-2012, 07:38 PM
I don't know if any video was taken.but the rain stalled us for about an hour.The race was good and we are waiting for the next one.75 man you would have been out of place the was only two Johnson and and one mercury.it was a Yamaha event

bad news racing
07-16-2012, 07:57 PM
sounds like yall don't wont to scare us off by showing us how fast yall. LOL
would realy like to see some of the racing' glad yall had a good turnout for the first race.:D

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
07-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Actually I personally don't ever think about videoing the race.

bad news racing
07-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Someboady has video's of it on there I-phone , you can't get away with a drag race , a horse race , or a boat race with out somebody see n it:confused:

byrdsperformance@tds.net
07-17-2012, 04:22 AM
Some different people did video's, one of these person's went on vacation to tennesse,
right after the race so i dont know when they will post there video's.:rolleyes:

Hope they will tighten up an post some soon .:eek:

bad news racing
07-21-2012, 06:46 PM

Still waiting on those vid's , Hank done scattered his trying to get fast enough to go to North Carolina, We got a brok down driver , things are bad in the south:rolleyes:

byrdsperformance@tds.net
07-21-2012, 08:14 PM
yep im still waiting on video's or picture's too.:(

Tell Hank not to worry.
Look's like his wrist pin's are bigger than the biggest bore motor's we run.;:cool:

Are the round hole's in the middle of his piston's some top secret port work ?:eek:

proprider01us
07-22-2012, 09:01 AM

Hey Bad News,
here's some video of my 3cyl, in racing form, that was taken last weekend in Hillsdale Mi. I know it's not the race you were looking for, but may help you during your wait for the others.

http://youtu.be/f11xH0wlFwM

Enjoy the action.

bad news racing
07-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Man , that is pretty awesome , I know you always run in the front or you would point the camra the other way. LOL. looks lkie you got alot more throttle , did'nt squeeze it very hard;)