PDA

View Full Version : The Hydroracer.net site status

zul8tr
09-08-2023, 02:42 AM
Is that site operational, does not open for me?
Maybe down for maintenance?

tlpyamato
09-08-2023, 05:22 AM
It just worked for me.

zul8tr
09-08-2023, 08:13 AM
That's interesting to me it says site is blocked? I have been using HR or years with no issues until recent block, go figure? No changes to my computer. Same result with a different computer?

tlpyamato
09-09-2023, 06:50 AM
That's interesting to me it says site is blocked? I have been using HR or years with no issues until recent block, go figure? No changes to my computer. Same result with a different computer?

I've been blocked at different times as well, without knowing why, but then the site worked a little time later.............or I also have gotten a 404 error from time to time. I'm assuming they have a lot of spam attacks and shut down for repairs and then go back online. Sometimes they have logged me out requiring me to log back in, but not very often.
I'm using the Chrome browser at the moment, but sometimes I use Firefox, Brave, or other browsers.

zul8tr
09-29-2023, 03:50 AM
Still getting blocked from hydroracer.net tried several browsers and different computers still the same message below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The firewall on this server is blocking your connection.
You need to contact the server owner or hosting provider for further information.

Your blocked IP address is: 50.89.108.234

The hostname of this server is: server.hydroracer.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any readers able to get on to hydroracer.net?

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tlpyamato
09-29-2023, 05:57 AM
@zul8tr :
I was just on there with no problem, nor have I had any problems getting on for months. The new owner of this site is the same owner of Hydroracer.net, if that will be of any use. Try to contact him on this website for help. There's a "Contact Us" at the top of the main page.

zul8tr
09-29-2023, 06:35 AM
Thanks I just replied to the owner of this site. Hope there is a resolve? :-)

Dannand
09-14-2024, 10:34 AM
I’ve tried opening it too, and it’s not loading on my end either. Could be just temporary maintenance or maybe a server issue. These things happen, and they usually get sorted out pretty quickly.