PDA

View Full Version : Steve "EZ LOADER" de Souza

Ron Hill
02-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Right here is where I want pictures...this is the BOAT RACING ENCYCLOPEDIA...

Steve de Souza
02-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Attached some pictures of the early years (Early 1970's through the early 80's). The first is a R&D Hydro before the Slogh Race. The second is after the race. It was the first race for it as I just had bought it from Don Haack. The third picture is my second "C" stock hydro. The fourth baot is my 1100CC hydro. In addition to winning a lot of races it never had a DNF in two years.

Steve de Souza
02-21-2006, 09:19 PM
The blow over was in Newberg, OR. The 141R was Dan Swartz. The 1100CC was in Scootney Reservoir. The guy getting a bath was Bill Ruckers brother in law. After the race Bill and a tribe of Calf guys were walking down the beach to have a word. Good thing it was a Divisional and there were a lot of Region 10 guys around. Saw Bill a few years ago at a tunnel boat race and we laughed about it.

Composite Specialties
02-22-2006, 04:34 AM
Hey Steve, the last time I saw you, we were teamed up with Earle Hall at Augusta, Ga. I was your fill-in crew chief for Earle's second boat that you were driving. Glad to see your name in Nascar a lot.

Marc Johnson

Tomtall
10-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Steve de Souza competing in his famous "Interstate Batteries" sponsored boat. November 1992 Propeller magazine.

Ron Hill
11-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Well, Steve sent me these pictures and i can't post his e-mail...But the top one is Bill Seebold and Steve at NASCAR's Homestead Race.

2nd picture:

Doug Rae, far right Champboat inspector... Far left, Andy Wigger.

Third picture:

Steve's TITLE with Joe Gibbs Racing...

<O:p</O:p