Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Favorite Photos past & present

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Here are more pictures of the fun we used to have....Parker, 1978

The girl is my best friend from Kingman - Karen. She used to come with us to a lot of races and she LOVED it. She is a real estate developer in Kingman now. In the picture with her is Don Johnston (long before Arcadian). Karen had a "thing" for Don. That was fine with me, because Don had some very cute friends. We did a lot of Go-cart racing and always had a blast.

Ron has met Karen before. I hadn't seen Karen in years and she decided to come to St Louis a couple of years ago for "old times sake". Unfortunately she was on crutches at the time. (St Louis + 95% humidity + crutches = miserable time). She didnt have much fun except for when Greg Foster let her hang out in his exotic hauler in the AC. Greg & his team are really great guys -they kept Karen from getting heat stroke. Thanks guys!

The photo at the bottom is my dear friend, the late Roger Johnson (527). A true gentleman. The kid in the green hat is our very own "Joe J" - who is ditto his dad. That's Don again, ready to push Ted's "Hell Cat" off the trailer. The hydro's in the foreground belong to the Nordskogs.

I have a bunch more pictures of this same weekend -- but it's late. I'll have to resume scanning later.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Miss BK; 03-23-2005 at 11:21 PM.

Thread Information